I'm a freelance writer with a degree in design and I happen to know a thing or two about food. Thanks to a life in the restaurant business, I can keep a bunch of plates spinning. So what do you need?
- a few fun recipes to highlight your new delicious product?
- someone who is AdWords certified and can manage your community of social media?
- a copywriter who can keep your company's tone consistent across all its many platforms, at a fraction of the cost of a big agency?
- a stylist with a passion for tabletop and an eye for detail?
- on -trend content that is engaging, relevant, and human?
- descriptions for your e-commerce site, or punchy copy for your newsletters?
- someone who can represent your brand at market?
Well, here I am, living to serve you. I'm more than happy to talk about any of the above and more, just ask!
Want to know more before you reach out? Here's my CV.
Other than that, I live in Chicago and I have two delightful dogs who insist on homemade treats.